Intergroup meets via Zoom at 9:30 am on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 9:30 to 10:30. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the session. All OA members are welcome.
The intergroup is composed of representatives from OA meetings, the intergroup board consisting of an elected chair, co-chair, secretary, treasurer, region representative and World Service Organization representative and various intergroup service positions listed below.
Intergroup Board Members
- Chair: Responsible for setting the agenda for, and presiding over, all IG meetings; serves as WSO and SOAR representative. (email@example.com)
- Co-Chair: Serves in the absence of the Chair.
- Secretary: Keeps minutes of all IG meetings. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Maintains checking and savings accounts for the IG; submits financial reports at monthly IG meetings; prepares and presents an annual budget. (email@example.com)
- WSO Delegate: Attends and reports on WSO Conferences. Requires two (2) years of current and continuous abstinence. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SOAR Representative(s): Attends all region assembly meetings. Requires one (1) year of current and continuous abstinence.(email@example.com)
Service Positions at Intergroup
- Phone Contact: Answers the phone for the intergroup and reports on the number of calls received at each intergroup meeting. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Webmaster: maintains the website for the intergroup. (email@example.com)
The Piedmont Intergroup is a member of Southeast Overeater’s Anonymous Region 8 (SOAR)